Building Services and Lamping
Building Services provides general cleaning services in UIC's academic, athletics, medical, and events buildings; stripping, waxing, and polishing of floors upon special request.
Lamping Services provides re-lamping service for all classrooms, offices, and common areas of university-owned buildings.
East Side Address: Room 163 PPB (MC 270), 1140 South Morgan, Chicago, IL 60607
- Building Services staff begins work at 6:00 am or at 3:30 pm, depending on the building.
- To request special cleaning, regular repair or special re-lamping projects, please use FMWeb.
- For emergency service call the Service Desk at (312) 996-7511.
Phone: (312) 996-5913 -- Fax: (312) 413-2113
Office Hours: 5:30 am - 10:00 pm (CT), Monday through Friday
West Side Address: Room B44 CSN (MC 543), 820 South Wood, Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 996-7468 -- Fax: (312) 996-1798
Office Hours: 6:00 am - Midnight (CT), Monday through Friday
- Gabriel Bernal, Assistant Director of Facilities Management - East Side (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Winston Atwater, Superintendent of Building Services - West Side (email@example.com)